Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lean cuisine

lean cuisine

lean cuisine

Japan Concerned Over Radioactive Food; Lean Cuisine Recalls ...
Following the massive earthquake in Japan that damaged a major nuclear plant, radioactivity may be seeping into the country's food...

Lean Cuisine Recall, Pieces Of Red Plastic | Strollerderby
Lean Cuisine is recalling their Simple Favorites Spaghetti with Meatballs after pieces of red plastic have been found in certain lots of the dinner entrees.

Nestle recalls Lean Cuisine spaghetti because of plastic in ...
Nestle Prepared Foods is recalling more than 10000 packages of Lean Cuisine spaghetti with meatballs, the U.S.Department of Agriculture said Monday.Customers in Wisconsin, South Dakota and Minnesota reported finding hard bits of ...

How To Lose Weight on the Lean Cuisine Diet
Lean Cuisine offers many frozen dinners that are cooked in the microwave like TV dinners.The meals are both low in calories and low in fat which make them.

Lean Cuisine Recall | Washington County
According to the company, the product should not be eaten.Customers who have purchased the entree contact Nestle at 866-606-8264 or at leancuisine@casupport.com for more information and to receive a coupon for a replacement entree....

My Dallas Mommy: Lean Cuisine Recall
No one likes to post this stuff...but we post a lot of coupons/deals for Lean Cuisine...so here is the recall! The Lean Cuisine Spaghetti w/ Meatballs are being recalled due to a hard red plastic found in some of the meatballs....

Lean Cuisine recalls spaghetti and meatball meals | The Daily ...
The U.S.unit of Nestle on Monday recalled some Lean Cuisine packaged meals after people found red plastic pieces inside meatballs.

CONSUMER ALERT: Lean Cuisine recalls spaghetti and meatballs ...
According to the company, some constomers complained they found hard plastic in the meal.

Lean Cuisine Recall | Being Pregnant
If you are constantly armed with Lean Cuisines to satisfy a craving or keep the pregnancy hunger at bay, there's a recall you need to know about.trans Lean Cuisine Recall: Pregnant Ladies Check Your Freezers! ...

I am writing a paper on how Lean Cuisine is bullshitting consumers.?



What do you think about the name "Lean Cuisine" as a dogs name?
My diet usually consists ofBreakfast: Akins protien shake, Greek yogurt, and 1 glass of water = about 260 caloriesLunch: lean cuisine, piece of fruit, and cheestick= about 350 caloriesThen for dinner I eat whatever ( usually light soup with a piece of fruit) Is this unhealthy and will I loose weight doing this? If not, at what meal should I add more calories? And I can't eat snacks in between because of school and athletics.Oh and I'm 14, 5'6, and a little too chubby in my opinion (120lbs)


Will I loose weight with this diet plan?
I am 22 yrs old about 5feet tall.I currently weigh 180.I've tried so many diets in the past, and some have worked and some not.This is what I am prepared to do now:Slim-Fast Twice a day for breakfast and Lunch (180Calories)Along with a one, Fiber-One Bar that's 90calories for BreakfastWith Lunch, like i mention above, Slim-Fast with Fruit (about 1 cups of seedless grapes) or about 3oz of baby carrots.I usually can't eat everything in the same sitting so i normally have the fiber-one bar in between breakfast and lunchand for the grapes or carrots I have it then and there, usually am a bit hungry but the slim-fast helps alot and sometimes I eat them about an hour later, but try to eat most before my second class.For Dinner, I do either: Lean Cuisine, Healthy Choice, or Smart One; if i eat something that my mom has made, i only get a small portion of it.I also, add a box of frozen veggies (Green Giant) about 100-225 calories per 10oz package.(this really helps to fill me up with the frozen dinner)For a snack late night or after my workout, I eat either 100calorie pack popcorn, or (2) 80calories pudding, which satisfies my stomachThrough out the day I drink 32oz of Gatorade or 20oz flavored sparkling water or crystal light and some times V8fusion drink or diet coke.I plan on working out at least 4times a week at an hour each time, currently I am able to do about 2.2miles in 1hr on the treadmill from 2.0-2.7 speed.I take a break at the 30min mark to drink water/Gatorade or crystal light drink, and do some crunches, butt lifts, tri and bi ceps, with 5lb dumbbells.I do about 4 reps of 10 each.I do actually fell the burn!! I am hope to achieve 4miles by the end of March in an Hour.and the double the reps.MY QUESTION IS: Am I going about this right? if not what should I add or change? Reason why, i decided to do this is that, I am a full-time college student and working and everyday my schedule is different, literally! Please help me out!


Is it possible to Lose 50lbs in 3-4months with Slim-Fast & Healthy Frozen Dinners and Exercise?
Breakfast:- 1/2 Cup eggwhite omelette with 2TSP pam spray - 2 Light laughing cow cheese wedges - 1/2 cup vegetables (spinach, peppers, etc)- Slice of wholewheat toast - AppleLunch:- Sandwhich (100% wholewheat breads, sliced vegetable toppings - tomato/ pickles/ cucomber/ onion, 2 slices ham or roast beef, slice of light processed cheese and TBSP mustard)- Apple - Sugar free jello puddingDinner:- Frozen entree meal (usually a 300 calorie pasta entree from Weight Watchers/ Smart Ones, Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine, etc)- Slice of wholewheat toast - 1/2 Cup vegetables (eg: carrot's or peppers/ etc)Snack:- Cup of Special K Honey and Oat's Cereal - 1/2 Cup soymilk - Serving of fruit (apple, banana or orange)I'm very unactive - school all day and workout for 20 minutes on the eliptical/ stairstepper 1-2 times a week and a 10 minute cardio kickboxing workout on youtube 4-5 times a week.I also sometimes walk home from school (20 minute walk)Will this help me loose abit? Can you give me some toneing tips that don't take up much time.I'm 16, 5'2 and 104- 105lbs.I quit smoking lastmonth and gained 5-6lbs.I need help reducing snack craving's and shedding those gained pounds, help!


Advice on my eatting/ how to get more toned?
Breakfast:- 1/2 Cup eggwhite omelette with 2TSP pam spray - 2 Light laughing cow cheese wedges - 1/2 cup vegetables (spinach, peppers, etc)- Slice of wholewheat toast - AppleLunch:- Sandwhich (100% wholewheat breads, sliced vegetable toppings - tomato/ pickles/ cucomber/ onion, 2 slices ham or roast beef, slice of light processed cheese and TBSP mustard)- Apple - Sugar free jello puddingDinner:- Frozen entree meal (usually a 300 calorie pasta entree from Weight Watchers/ Smart Ones, Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine, etc)- Slice of wholewheat toast - 1/2 Cup vegetables (eg: carrot's or peppers/ etc)Snack:- Cup of Special K Honey and Oat's Cereal - 1/2 Cup soymilk - Serving of fruit (apple, banana or orange)I'm very unactive - school all day and workout for 20 minutes on the eliptical/ stairstepper 1-2 times a week and a 10 minute cardio kickboxing workout on youtube 4-5 times a week.I also sometimes walk home from school (20 minute walk)Will this help me loose abit? Can you give me some toneing tips that don't take up much time.I'm 16, 5'2 and 104- 105lbs.Lol I acctrually was a moderate - heavy smoker for 10 month's.I quit lastmonth and gained some weight :(


Rate my eatting - teen trying to loose/ maintain?
Today I had:Breakfast - 1 cup honey bunches of oats with 4 ounces light soy milkLunch - 2 stalks celery2 tablespoons peanut butter2 chunks low fat mozzarella cheeseLight and Fit 60 cal yogurtSnack-Half lean cuisine butternut squash dishI was hungry about 45 minutes after I ate my breakfast, starving before I ate my lunch(11:30), and hungry about 1 and a half hours after I ate lunch.I just ate that snack 40 minutes ago, and my stomach is growling.I feel like I ate a lot of food, why am I so hungry? This is the third day in a row this is happening.I go on a 20 minute moderate bike ride, or walk for 40 minutes every day.I'm female, 15, 5'2, and 150 lbs.


Why do I get so hungry throughout the day?
A girl said "i think he's cute because he's a lean cuisine...."What does that mean? Just that you are skinny? The person she was saying it about had muscles though.Thanks!


What does it mean to be a "lean cuisine"?
I am 15, 5'5 and I weigh around 162.- For breakfast I eat a bowl of special K red berries cereal with Original Fiber One mixed.-If I get hungry before lunch I eat a Fiber One bar.-For lunch I eat a sandwhich on what bread with mayo, and ham or turkey.(i know mayo is bad but i cant eat it without any!), water, and a cup of fruit or lite apple sauce.-For Dinner I eat Lean Cuisines or what my mom cooks.I dont drink coke, only arizona green tea, water, or apple juice.If I get hungry, I eat Wheat thins or something.Anyways, what are some good ideas so I can start losing weight.I have a treadmill at home, if that helps.and I wouldnt be able to go to the gym, or running in the park.


What are some good workout ideas?
If it worked........wouldn't the people eating it be lean?


Why is it I never see skinny people eating "Lean Cuisine?"?
I've been overweight my entire life, but right now I'm probably in one of the lowest weights I've been at.It's not too light though, i'm still overweight.This past summer I lost a lot, but my obsession to be thin seems like it has taken over my life.I've noticed that I've catapulted myself into a certain eating habit, where in the morning I MUST have a healthy meal and preferably have it in a small amount.I try not to snack anymore, and I recognize that I need to.so if i do, its very small.I also notice that at lunch I try to have lean cuisine meals or something with an extremely low calorie amount, i aim at 300 or below.I lose track of everything after dinner though.I am constantly replaying what I look like over and over in my head, and I often feel guilty if i eat a certain food or too much of something.i check mirrors to see if i look thin or fat, adjusting my clothes all the time.if i'm in conversations with somebody, i try to make myself look thin and looking attractive is always what im thinking about.I used to shy away from going to places with boys because i'd worry over my appearance, although that is not so much the case now because i'm a lot thinner.however, my image is always haunting me.I don't starve myself or vomit, but i'm wondering if i'm at risk of an eating disorder or if my self image is just totally shot.I'm worried, because I've noticed i've gone into periods where im eating too little although its not life threatening.whats my deal?

No comments: