Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fukushima japan

fukushima japan

fukushima japan

Japan Quake: Fukushima Reactor Must Be Shut Down, Core Cooled ...
Guest post re Japan nuclear Fukushima emergency.The following post is info from a CNN article comment by someone named jjj4591.

Fukushima, Japan Nuclear Facility Declares State Of Emergency
A nuclear power plant in the Fukushima Prefecture in Japan is under a state of emergency following the massive 8.9-magnitude earthquake that shook the nation today.Located in northern Japan, the Fukushima Prefecture has a population of ...

Nuclear Danger in Fukushima, Japan | Verum Serum
Nuclear Danger in Fukushima, Japan.John on March 11, 2011 at 8:27 pm.The reactor is located here: This Bloomberg video describes what happened at the plant and what is being done to correct the problem before it goes critical: ...

Pam's House Blend:: Explosion at Japan's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear ...
Photo credit: NTV Japan, via APTN, via Associated Press A major explosion blew off the roof and crumbled the walls of one of the buildings at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Saturday afternoon.The plant is located in the ...

Fukushima japan | e-paths.com
The government of the prefecture of Fukushima, Fukushima said radiation when sievert microprocessor plant in 1015 reached its facilities, an amount.

Japan's Fukushima No.1 nuclear power plant explodes | Citizens for ...
Breaking: Japan's Fukushima No.1 nuclear power plant explodes --30 million people 'may be experiencing nuclear meltdown' 12 Mar 2011 A Japanese nuclear power plant exploded today, television footage showed, a day after a massive ...

XE.com - Explosion heard at Japan's Fukushima nuke plant-Jiji
An explosion was heard and smoke was seen at Tokyo Electric Power Co's (TEPCO) Fukushima No.1 nuclear power plant, Jiji news agency quoted the police as saying on Saturday.

YouTube – Fukushima, Japan – N… | AW WebBiz & Social Media Blog
YouTube - Fukushima, Japan - Nuclear Reactor Explosion - March 12, 2011: Fukushima, Japan - Nuclear Reactor Expl...http://bit.ly/foUZYo.

Japan: Will Fukushima Fail? UPDATED | The Energy Collective
UPDATE, 4:45 pm, Friday March 11, 2001: NHK News in Japan is reporting that some mobile “electric power source units” have arrived at the Fukushima reactor site and been connected, and that at least some power is being provided to the ...

What time will the TSUNAMI hit us here on the pacific coast?
203 College house 30‐20 Matsuoda Aza Minamishirado Taira Iwaki Fukushima Japan 970‐8025I wrote to her before but its been awhile and I forgot the format of it.


What is the format for this Japanese address?
Ok, so I want to move to Fukushima, Japan one day.I am going to take Japanese in Dual enrollment if I can and will take Japanese in college if I go to college.I absolutely love Japan.I think it might be best if I find a friend in Japan before I move.That way I can talk to them and learn more things about Japan.I won't move there any time soon, maybe in 5 years or so.I plan to live in Japan for the rest of my life, so I need time to save up money to move.I am only 17 years old and I am a girl.I don't care if your a girl or a guy, as long as you live in Japan and we can get along.
.
I love anime, and I love talking to my friends.I am very weird.trust me when i say that-I AM COMPLETELY A FREAK! lol Im really bad at describing myself sorry...I have msn, youtube, myspace, and facebook.(I don't get on myspace very much though)
.
My facebook is breauxse@bellsouth.net
.
My facebook is breauxse@bellsouth.net


I need a friend from Japan! Help!?
fukushima ken iwaki shi toonomachi fuku yamada aza kirinodaira 9-2


how can i find a company name in japan by using this address:?
I'm a commercial photographer over here in the UK, looking to move over to a town similar in size to Nottingham.So far, I've narrowed it down to Fukushima/Niigata or something similar in size.I know that contacts are a great thing to have, but I have none in Japan at the minute.So, how would I resume my work over there when I move? Ok: I should've said before.I have a degree in commercial photography and so meet the perquisites of a visa.Ignoring the financial aspect of it, I was thinking more along the lines of agencies and the like or going alone.I think I have my answer here, but let's see what else people can say.


Commercial Photography in Japan - How to get started?
what are three temples or shrines in this prefeture


Question about Fukushima , tohoku Japan?
Can I get some information on the Japanese Matsuri (Festival) located in Nihonmatsu, Fukushima prefecture? I wanted to know more about the Nihonmatsu Shrine and the spirits that are worshiped there.I cannot find much on the internet.Oh and one more thing do either Nihonmatsu or Chochin Matsuri or the spirits have sertain symbols usd?


Nihonmatsu lantern festival in Japan?
I just got offered a job in Fukushima, Japan.I'm seriously considering this position.I an just wondering if anybody knows much about this city.I have read the Wiki article on the city, so I don't need population information.I'm just wondering is anybody has had a personal experience with this city.Thanks!


What do you know about Fukushima Japan?
Hi everyone, Of the following locations, which may be among the nicest, safest and well situated to visit in terms of both culture and scenery/country and why? - Hokkaido-Tohoku area Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, Fukushima-Kanto area Tochigi, Ibaraki, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa-Chubu area Yamanashi, Nagano, Niigata, Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, Shizuoka, Aichi, Gifu-Kansai area Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama, Osaka, Hyogo-Chugoku area Okayama, Hiroshima, Tottori, Shimane, Yamaguchi-Shikoku area Kagawa, Tokushima, Kouchi, Ehime-Kyushu area Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima, OkinawaThank you! I would just like to thank everyone who took the time to answer so far.I very much appreciate the detailed responses.


Recommendations among the following areas in Japan?
When I met him 11 years ago we didn't have e-mail.He used or might still live in Fukushima.Does anyone know a source where I could find him? ISN'T THERE ANY DIRECTORY OR SOMETHING THAT ANYONE CAN ADVICE ME ON!!!!Am looking for better answers, these won't help.


Where can i find the updated address of a friend in Japan?
Prosecutors get beheading caseA 17-year-old teenager arrested on suspicion of killing and beheading his mother in Fukushima Prefecture was sent to prosecutors Wednesday after evidence was found in his apartment suggesting the murder was premeditated, investigators said.The woman's dismembered body was found Tuesday on a futon in his apartment in Aizuwakamatsu after the teen showed up at a local police station with the head and said he had killed his mother.A kitchen knife was found near the body.Although earlier reports said the knife was believed used both to kill the victim and behead her, the youth later told police he purchased a handsaw before the murder, police said.The investigation so far has found that the youth spent several hours at an Internet cafe — carrying his mom's head in a bag — before taking a taxi to the police station Tuesday morning to turn himself in.http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20070517a1.htmlthere seem to have been a number of dismemberments in the news recently (eg.the woman who chopped up her stockbroker husband and distributed parts around tokyo) it seems that there is also a cluelessness in this 17 year old'ss act, as if it were just like doing chores or homework...nothing emotional...also the moving away from family to go to a "good" high school is not uncommon...medium-long term separations of family units for work or high school does not seem uncommon in Japanand I mean systemic (problem with the system), not systematic.fyi Systemic refers to the inter-relatedness and interdependency of parts and people within a system Systematic refers to processes that are repeatable and predictable, rather than anecdotal and episodic.Thanks Rabbit, though there was the gangster who just shot the Mayor of Nagasaki because his car was damaged at a public contruction site (not quite eye for an eye).While the murder rate is lower, the suicide rate in Japan is double that in the U.S.so I guess my systemic question is as much related to such mental health issues than crimeIs there any connection (mentally or otherwise) to the sword focused history of samurai, seppuku, Mishima, etc.budo, ijime...etc.

No comments: