Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pancreatic cancer

pancreatic cancer


pancreatic cancer


Heavy Drinkers Prone to Pancreatic Cancer | TopNews United States

Heavy Drinkers Prone to Pancreatic Cancer.There is a wakeup call for Alcohol drinkers.As per a recent study, drinking three or more glasses of liquor in a single day heightens the risk of pancreatic cancer.If the National Cancer ...

Heavy drinking 'ups death risk from pancreatic cancer'

A study has indicated that heavy alcohol consumption, specifically three or more glasses of liquor a day, is associated with an increased risk of death from pancreatic cancer.Alcoholic beverage consumption - a modifiable lifestyle ...

Glucose, Fructose and the Alarming Pancreatic Cancer News ...

From the many news reports on the recent pancreatic cancer study, it's enough to make one drop that soda can in fear.Although it's probably a good idea to put the soda down, the stories on a study linking fructose to pancreatic cancer ...

Heavy drinking 'ups death risk from pancreatic cancer' | Health ...

Washington, March 15 : A study has indicated that heavy alcohol consumption, specifically three or more glasses of liquor a day, is associated with an increased risk of death from pancreatic cancer.Alcoholic beverage consumption - a ...

Heavy Drinking Associated With Increased Risk Of Death From ...

Heavy alcohol consumption, specifically three or more glasses of liquor a day, is associated with an increased risk of death from pancreatic cancer, according to a report in the March 14 issue of Archives of Internal Medicine, ...

Heavy Drinking Might Raise Risk of Death From Pancreatic Cancer ...

MONDAY, March 14 (HealthDay News) -- Heavy drinkers have an increased risk of dying from pancreatic cancer, new research shows.

Pancreatic Cancer: four Suggestions to Manage the Illness | Global ...

Here's the truth: a great deal of men and women die from pancreatic cancer.Although it's not as frequent as breast, colon, or lung cancer, it still claims a good number of lives.It's among the hardest kinds of cancer to diagnose....

Yigly Articles » Pancreatic Cancer: four Tips and hints to Manage ...

Here's the truth: a great deal of folks die from pancreatic cancer.Although it is not as typical as breast, colon, or lung cancer, it still claims various lives.It is among the hardest types of cancer to diagnose....

Pancreatic Cancer: 4 Points to Manage the Illness

Here's the truth: a great deal of men and women die from pancreatic cancer.Although it is not as typical as breast, colon, or lung cancer, it still claims a large number of lives.

Multiple Choice Identify the choice that best completes the statement or answers the question.1.True or Fa?

xwhy is there no cancer progress in lung cancer, pancreatic cancer , stomach cancer, prostate cancer and cholangiocarcinoma cancer in the past 5 to 10 years.I find that very very strange.Note I think the best way to find out the survival rate and compare it 10 years ago is good way to find out how much progress if any in past 5 to 10 years.Some how I thought the survival rate was very low like 5% for the above cancers?



Most deadly cancer and no progress?

I'm 5 hours away at college so I haven't seen him in person since Winter Break.He died this morning and the funereal is scheduled for this coming Saturday, the start of my Spring Break.I have been accepted to work at Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming for the break (I live in NYC and my grandpa lives in NJ) and the flights have been booked and paid for already by the hiring agency.I cannot change my flight or get a refund because the flight date is so close.If I decline this work offer I would have to reimburse them for the airfare as well as for all of the funding they were going to use for training and housing (totaling over a few thousand, which is not chump change to me), not to mention a loss of a huge job opportunity as the spring break program would be a lead-in for a summer internship.I love my grandpa, and I was able to say my goodbyes when I last saw him (he was suffering from pancreatic cancer and wasn't too well because the chemotherapy made everything worse).My father called me through Skype a few days before my grandpa passed away because my grandpa was barely hanging on and only had brief moments of lucidity.I told my grandpa that I loved him and to rest peacefully.I also have a midterm on each day from Wed-Friday so I cannot even get back home before late Friday night.We weren't as close these past few years as we were when I was younger...but I do still care for him.My father and my grandmother told me that the family understands the decisions I had to make but I cannot help but feel guilty.I'm not trying to use everything as an excuse, merely just trying to weigh all of factors affecting this situation.



Does this make me a bad person? My grandfather died but I won't be attending his funereal?

His pancreatic enzymes are at 2964, I know that isn't a good think but my question is....Should I be worried about cancer at this point? Even if he decides to start drinking again?



My question is about my brother....This is his second stint in the hospital for pancreatits.?

ok, so I just turned 17 in november.and we found out that my mom had pancreatic cancer in june and she had a whipple surgery where they took out a lot of stuff.and now, she has to have a pet scan this week, they think that the cancer has spread to her liver.I am so scared, because I am a senior in high school.She is all i have! I dont really have any friends, and i dont know my Father.I am not close to any of my other family.I just dont know what to do.II try to stay strong for her, but when she starts to cry, i cant help but to do the same because i know that im gonna be on my own at an early age.I am scared.And i need some coping skills.and any advice is helpful.Thank You



How to deal with mother's Terminal Cancer???

Aretha Franklin(Queen of Soul) has pancreatic cancer and she had life saving surgery.When did she get that surgery?



What was the date that Aretha Franklin had her surgery?

My family and I are doing a Pancreatic Cancer Walk in memory of my granddad.We are trying to come up with some team names but can't really think of any we really like.My granddad's name was Dale and would like to try to incorporate his name into the team name.Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!



Cancer Walk Team Name Ideas?

I want to have a benefit concert in my community in New Jersey, and i cant find a reliable Cancer Organization that the money can go to.My Family has been affected by cancer a lot, my grand-mom died from pancreatic, my dad had half his lung removed, my mom had her left kidney removed, my aunt had lung bone and brain cancer, my moms best friend survived from breast cancer 3 times, my cousin (28yrs) died from colon cancer, now we're waiting to hear if my grandfather has liver cancer.So you can see how huge cancer has been in my family.and i know other families have been through the same thing so i want to help.Im planning on having a benefit concert but need a cancer research organization before i can get started.Any Ideas would be awesome!! Please help!! <3



Cancer Fund Organizations?

actually i meant what type of music can heal the symtoms of this cancer.like jaundice, itching , etc



what type of msuic can heal pancreatic cancer?

My mom who is 48 went to a biofeedback therapist in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada and diagnosed her stage 1.5 to stage 2 Pancreatic cancer.My mom is a 5'7 145 pounds, smoker (25-30 years).She doesn't eat very much nutritional food, mainly soups.She drinks about 2 cans of coke per day and likes sweets.She has a family history of type 2 diabetes and her 50 year old sister is in remission since april 2009 of triple neg breast cancer.This biofeedback therapist recommended by a family friend did the tests and told her the diagnosis.For the past while, since an accident at work and later in a vehicle she has had mid back and neck pain with excruciating headaches.She has been seeing a chiropractor who has diagnosed her with 2 bulging disks.Recently she has had thin bowel movements also odd bm to her.My question is how accurate is Biofeedback therapists? Also he told her between stage 1.5 and 2 pancreatic cancer but theres no tumors, but reading online about pancreatic cancer I got the impression that even a stage 1 has a pea size tumor and the life expectancy of five years is less the 30%.Since seeing him today he put her on a coffee enema (to flush toxins out of liver), sesame seed swish (20 min 3 times daily - to eliminate metals in her) and a pill she has to take 2 before each meal (similar to a chemo therapy - cancer cell killer) and a clove liquid to put into capsules and finally a bowel regulator.--> He said she had high metal amounts in her.When she told me what he said I was devastated.I hear pancreatic cancer and I hear "death sentence".My mom does live an unhealthy life style but she doesn't eat fast food or drink alcohol.Please help me, I am 17 years old and going into pre med in the fall and I love my mom dearly, she is the most important person in my life and I couldn't live without her.She is going to follow this mans plan (what if she follows he said she would be cured and if continued to live this new life style she would lower her chances of cancer altogether) and go back in a month to retest and see how she's responding to his treatments.What should her next steps be? CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Blood work? ( he did some sort of test similar to a blood test and some level was at 156 and anything over 200 is definitely a stage 3 or 4 cancer and 75 is normal? PLEASE HELP.Also she is under a lot of stress, that im trying to help her with.PLEASE HELP....I cant lose my mom! ps - he also said her liver was failing and that these test are about 2 years earlier of diagnosis then "medical diagnostics".



Biofeedback Therapist-Cancer Diagnosis?

he will get a huge amount..I would if it was me


No comments: