Monday, March 28, 2011

Neiman marcus

neiman marcus

neiman marcus

Neiman Marcus profit soars on luxury sales rebound | Buzz Shared
Neiman Marcus profit soars on luxury sales rebound. (Reuters.com)- Neiman Marcus Group Inc's NMRCUS.UL holiday quarter profit rose more than fivefold as the upscale retailer benefited from increased U.S. luxury spending and shoppers' ...

Neiman Marcus Bennett / Oyenuye Blogs
Wednesday, March 23 from 6:30 – 11:00 PM, join the National Cherry Blossom Festival for its Annual Pink Tie Party at The Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut.

Lord and Taylor | Neiman Marcus | SigitArinto.com
Posting articles related with Neiman Marcus and its Q1 2011 earnings. Lord and Taylor, Reiss, Karen Millen, Coast, Zara.

Neiman Marcus Outlet Is Truly A Paradise For Shoppers | Adalet Network
Neiman Marcus outlet is a retail departmental store of the kind that is considered a luxury specialty. Formerly known as Neiman-Marcus, the Neiman Marcus Group runs its operations in the United States of America. ...

The Neiman Marcus.
See for yourself if you're in the middle of the city near the Neiman Marcus on Wednesday, and will be completed seven window installations and the veil. Devoted Neimans, a founding sponsor of the event, in the windows of the main view . ...

Neiman Marcus Camaro Convertible: A holiday bargain at twice the ...
One hundred—presumably affluent—individuals snapped up the entire production run of 100 special-edition Neiman Marcus Camaro Convertibles yesterday, and they did it in just three minutes. They each paid $75000 for these exclusive ...

Find out about Neiman Marcus 2 Day Sale | Family Style
Babble shares with us about Neiman Marcus: 2 Day Sale.

Neiman Marcus scavenger hunt « phenoMNal twin cities | Adalet Network
Neiman Marcus will be awarding a series of prizes to shoppers for completing various challenges with SCVNGR 's iPhone or Android apps now through April 10, 2011. Users of SCVNGR will be asked, for instance, to head to the beauty counter ...

Neiman Marcus:Neiman Marcus Launches National SCVNGR Challenge ...
Latest News:Neiman Marcus Launches National SCVNGR Challenge: Neiman Marcus paired with a mobile game SCVNGR managed to encourage buyers to more carefully the products in its stores. Upscale retailer will award several prizes for ...

Where do you search for formal gowns like this?
My friend ordered these online but her order was canceled so we are trying to figure out who the mfg is so we can go straight to them. Part numbers are NMF11_H19R0 and NMF11_H19QZ. The pattern is blue and white stripes for the sofa and the chairs is blue paisley. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.I know that it's Neiman Marcus that sells the furniture perhaps I phrased my question wrong. She called NM to determine who the original mfg is and was told they would not give out that information. I'm trying to see if anyone reading this question knows how to determine the original mfg from the NM part number. It's a long shot at best. If I could attach a picture of the furniture I would.


Who is the manufacter of the neiman marcus sofa and chair?
I'm in love with a top from there and I'm debating on buying it - http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod125270010&parentId=cat27660732&masterId=cat12110761&index=14&cmCat=cat000000cat000001cat17740747cat7690734cat12110761cat27660732I also love their bags and I want to get a white hobo bag there too.Is it worth the price? (It's not a bother to me, my family's got the money lol) Is it good quality? And are the fits good?


Has anyone worn Neiman Marcus apparel before?
I am bad i get too many Victoria's secret, boston proper ,newport news,neiman marcus,just to name a few I even get catalogs for my pets like fosters and about dogs


poll what catalogs do you get sent to your home?
My prom is in late april. I went online to look at dresses and fell in love with this one dress at Neiman Marcus, it is perfect! The only problem is that it is 650$. I'm trying to find ways to get money for this dress but it is really hard. I need help on ideas to make some money and/or ways to get a discount on this dress. I know sometimes stores have coupons. Please help because i really want this dress! I have looked at other places and nothing else compares to this one. Thanks!


Ways to get quick cash, or coupons!?
Would it be too hard? Competitve? Boring? Do I have a chance?


Could I be an executive for Neiman Marcus?



When are spring clothes arriving at Neiman Marcus...not just a few, when will all of them be in?
It's like who do they think they are. I'm Neiman Marcus and they're Wet Seal.


Do you hate when your friends aren't obsessed with you?
http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8-small-shopping-bag-1,1,9,4#8-small-shopping-bag-1,1,12,4Can i also call the Chanel hotline and order the handbag through the phone and get it shipped to my house? I live very far from the Chanel boutique and never have time to go. Or do you think a local department store like Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus carry this handbag?


Does anyone know the price of this bag?
so shopping early for dresses because they're on sale now, which one do you like??ok so i found this one on sale...originally it was $1200 at neiman marcus, and now it's $400, which is a good discount but the dress is still expensive. i don't really have $400 but i really want this dress since my friends all buy really expensive things and went to all of these proms that are not their own with other guys and wore expensive dresses and i never go to do that. so i really want it but again it is expensive. :/ what do you think? i like that it's on sale though so i don't buy a $400 dress that's actually worth $50. The brand is mandalay which I really like because they have really unique stuff and it's not a common, flashy shiny prom-style brand. Plus most people haven't heard of it. I also kind of like that it's 'skanky' because most girls will be wearing shiny large ball gowns with lots of sequins, and so a short dress is different. Plus it's the only one at NM and it will probably get bought soon, and it's my perfect size. So IDK if I should get it!http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7026/imag0279k.jpgThe next dress I designed and it will cost cheaper to have made. I'm having a seamstress make it, and it will cost something like $200. The top also has feathers, and looks like the top of this corset in the red box that I drew:http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/263/busta.pngThe bottom is like this sketch that I made; black and long and slightly crinkly:http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3315/img1772vs.jpgSo I dont really know what to do :D help please?


senior prom dress????
Haaay girls(: ok so I have a $40 gift card to neiman marcus and I'm going shopping tomorrow. Problem? I don't know what to get! I just bought ysl faux cils mascara, mac blacktrack fluidline, and nars daphne shadow yesterday. So what should I get? Ahh this is giving me a headache. so I'm thinking about getting a lancome mascara? I know I just bought a mascara lol but that one was a burgandy color and I can't wear that everyday!(: so what's ur favorite lancome mascara? I don't like hypnose drama, and I like a false lash/dramatic look, so it that helps...I like lengthening better than volume fyi. Hypnose? L'extreme? But ill still have money left over... Btw I don't want another eye shadow. So maybe a blush? Idk, please help!


No comments: