Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bbt

bbt

bbt

How to Play BB&T – TradersHuddle.com | Hot News Today
New York, March 15th (TradersHuddle.com) – Shares of BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) closed the trading session at $ 26.83 near its 50 day and 200 day moving averages currently set at $ 27.59 and $ 25.86 respectively.BB&T's price action is ...

C, GS, BAC, BBT, JPM, MS Bank Stocks Gap Down | newsFuzion
BBT previously closed at $27.10 and last traded at $26.66.Shares of JPMorgan Chase & Co.(NYSE:JPM) stock are trading down nearly 2% today.JPM previously closed at $45.74 and last traded at $44.87.Shares of Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) ...

BB&T Receives 19 Top National Honors for Small Business and Middle ...
The BB&T Small Business and Middle Market banking groups have won 19 Excellence Awards in national categories from Greenwich Associates, a leading global financial services research and consulting firm.This marks BB&T's second ...

Analysts Upgrades & Downgrades: NSC, TYY, SXLP, BBT, ESEA, ARO ...
BBT gained 2 percent or $0.53 to $27.07 after the news.Euroseas Ltd (NASDAQ: ESEA) added 3 percent or $0.11 to $4.12 after it is hoisted to Outperform from Market Perform at RBC Capital.Downgrades: Aeropostale Inc (NYSE: ARO) slipped ...

Analysts' Upgrades for March, 11st (AFFY, ARAY, BBT, BRKL, CIEN ...
Analysts' upgrades for Friday, March 11st:Auriga analysts upgraded shares of Affymax, Inc.(NASDAQ: AFFY) from a 'hold' rating to a 'buy' rating.They now have...

Kirby Corporation (KEX) Upgraded by BB&T Capital Mkts to “Buy ...
Equities research analysts at BB&T Capital Mkts Upgraded shares of Kirby Corporation (NYSE: KEX) to a Buy rating in a research note released to investors.

Stock Market News Briefs: AnnTaylor Stores, Aeropostale Inc, BB&T ...
Stock Market News Briefs: AnnTaylor Stores, Aeropostale Inc, BB&T, CSX, Dresser-Rand Group, Euroseas Ltd., ENSCO International Incorporated, Hansen Natural, Hexcel, Kroger Company, Lime Energy Co., Norfolk Souther, Oracle, ...

[Solved] Should I get a BB&T credit card or USAA credit card ...
I have had a bb&t checking accout for years.I am also in the military and I can have USAA credit card also.What would be the best option for me? Should I apply for a BB&T credit card or is USAA a better choice? I still want to keep my ...

Alphaville – The Singles Collection (1988) | Lossless Album ! High ...
March 15th, 2011 | bbt | 14 views | 0 Comments ».Alphaville – The Singles Collection (1988) Synthpop | APE+Cue+Log | 1 CD | 299 MB | FileSonic + FileServe + Usershare.Tracklist: 01.Forever Young (Special Extended Mix) ...

Do i need a special themometer to chart my BBT? Or can i use a plain jane digital themometer?
My husband and I have been TTC for about 6 months.I'm now on clomid and Metformin for PCOS.We had no problem conceiving our first son.I know that I ovulated around Feb 21st-22nd.I should be about 13-14 dpo.My bbt dropped today and I started spotting early this morning (only a tony bit of brown and pink) I took a hpt just in case and it was negative.I still haven't gotten my period yet today, and I've never spotted so little before.Could I still have gotten a false negative this late in my cycle?? I have to think my period is right around the corner but it's been over 12 hours since the small amount of spotting...Could I still be pregnant??? Just wondering if something like this happened to anyone


Period or implantation bleeding?
Every month I get a positive OPK always around or on CD 19 but the last two months my temp.never rose so ovulation wasn't detected.I have looked through other charts and it looks like a fall back rise.I have my chart on fertility friend my temp has rose and stayed high but say ovulation never detected.My question is even though I get positive OPK's can I still not be ovulating.I am always very regular I ovulate cd19 and period 14 days later.Any thoughts are appreciated Thanks


OPK's Positive but BBT never confirmed Ovulation?
I have PCOS and on Met 500mg/day since Dec2010..Eventhough I got positive OPK on last Monday night (1 week back) and eggwhite CM , till now there is no shift in temperature..That time I was so stressed up and was on great anxiety..Again on today noon my panty is wet and saw some watery CM(sorry for TMI) and my today's BBT is 96.60F(which is very low)..Does it mean that I am fertile now and have a delayed ovulation??


Temperature doesnt confirm ovulation..why?
first time temping, from cd 1 (24 feb) till cd 12 (7 march) my temp is 97.1 F.Is it normal? i mean its typically constant unlike the samplke charts available on net.I am taking orally mng 6 00 am sharpAny advices


Can u clear my doubt in bbt?
I haven't had a period since November, I've been using opk's since January, and I've never gotten a positive opk or preg test.BBT didn't seem to help either.We've been trying for a little more than a year.Any advice is great.I've taken an opk everyday since jan 1st.I missed my period for 5Months, got it and i bled for 2 months then dr prescribed me provera, Took it for 10 days and bled for another month, more provera, And no period since.I've taken an opk everyday since jan 1st.I missed my period for 5Months, got it and i bled for 2 months then dr prescribed me provera, Took it for 10 days and bled for another month, more provera, And no period since.


Why can't I get pregnant ?
So I have ME and my body temperature can be a bit erratic but generally on the low side (a bbt of 35.5 - 36).Anyway I had some mefenamic acid for pain and my body temp has dropped to 35.2 and I'm very cold.I know NSAIDs are used to lower fevers...can that possibly be why my temp has dropped? I'm not hugely worried, just curious.Thank you! It depends who you ask as to whether low temperatures are attributed to it.I think in Britain it's generally said not to be but in the US it is sometimes considered to be.By some of the research I've done anyway! I did read of a link to low T3 but there's lots of debate about that as well so it's hard to know! It's hard to be sure of anything with ME really! I took it orally.


NSAIDs and body temperature...?
This is our first month ttc our first...my periods are usually regular but I just had my first one 16 days ago after my last one (nov 29-dec 7)...i have been using opk's since cd 12 and charting bbt since then as well...still no +opk but slight cramping on left side since last night...cm is watery-ish but still slightly white in color...cervix is high and slightly hard and I cant tell if its open...have I missed ovulation even though i havent had a +opk? or is it just a longer cycle? any advice on any of this would be greatly appreciated! ty! also my period lasted roughly 10 days which is only a day or 2 longer than normal so i chalked it up to not having one for 2 1/2 months...also as we are using a friend as a sperm donor since we are a married lesbian couple, timing is extremely crucial


First cycle ttc #1 and lots of? s?
I had implanon removed Jan 31 as we are ttc #3.My ob said that my cycles should return to normal within a couple of weeks I got af on Feb 8th according to bbt I ovulated on either cd 14 or 15.Which puts me at 10-11 dpo my AF is due on the 7th or 8th.Had BFN this morning hoping maybe I tested too early.I know its only our first month trying.Took us 13 months to conceive #1 and first month off bcp to conceive #2.I had BFP at 9dpo with #2.Could be why I'm obsessively testing lol.I guess my ? Is how long did it take you to conceive after implant or how long have you been ttc since removal? The wait is driving me crazy and I hope its not another year long process.


Anyone ttc after implanon removal?
ok heres my bbt temps from the beginning of my last period til now, do i look like i have ovulated or even have a chance to be pregnant? the first 5 number are when i was on my period98.1, 98.3, 98.1, 98.2, 98.1, 97.9, 98.0, 97.9, 97.5, 97.9, 97.9, 97.9, 98.1, 97.9, 98.1, 98.2, 98.2, 98.3, 98.2, 98.3, 98.4, 98.4


bbt temps, what do you think?
I've been trying to get pregnant now since October 2010.I'm taking my BBT every morning before getting out of bed, etc and I know I'm ovulating because of my temps rising, etc etc.However, I've also been charting my CM and my positioning as well and my cervix NEVER feels soft.Why is this and how can I fix it? I don't have insurance right now.I'm in the waiting period until it kicks in.I check my cervical position once maybe twice a day.I have EWCM and everything but it's never soft like it's supposed to be.Is this why I'm not getting pregnant?!

No comments: