Thursday, April 14, 2011

Advertisers on Craigslist - Video Production Industry

Why advertisers forward Craigslist devalue the business of video lengthening.

I am writing this because I am bonny disgusted at the ads I behold for video production personnel on Craigslist. However it is really buyer beware on Craigslist. I consider hired some good people but gain also had some really bad ones, like someone robbery my clients. You really have to bridle these people out if you are going to exercise them on your crew. This blog does not simple fellow blame on  Craigslist but condemns the advertisers that site ads on Craigslist to hire video professionals in our form of productive effort.I don’t know If I should laughter or cry when I see more of these posted ads by advertisers, that necessity to pay $250 for a brace day shoot or an ad I aphorism for an HD shooter for $125 by means of day. Most of the pro guys dress in’t use Craigslist because they possess established clients, but even for the guy that is just starting out or but also with someone with some experience this pay layer is outrageous.  These advertisers who are defective to pay third world wages in our industrial art  devalues our talent, creativity and running a succesful avocation. Video Production must have a model, that is what diffirentiates us from uncle Harry through his camcorder that he purchased at Wal Mart or Best Buy. I sincerely hope that no one is that desperate to take these jobs at these rates and discredit on these advertisers that actually apprehend someone is going to give them a description product at these rates. We are not in the fast-day food industry and don’t give leave to us become that.  Stand up during yourself and the industry and permit them know what the industry banner is which is usually $75 through hour and up. I hope these advertisers achieve to read this and don’t entertain our industry like the fast cheer industry.Author:Victor Sieff  has athwart 18 years of experience in Video Production and is the holder of VS Video Productions in Denver, Colorado.

http://www.vsvideoproductions.com/

Article Tags: Video Production, These Advertisers

No comments: