Sunday, March 27, 2011

Amy adams

amy adams

amy adams

Amy Adams: Lois Lane In 'Superman'
The Daily Planet has its ace reporter, and Clark Kent has his love interest. Amy Adams has been cast as Lois Lane in Zack Snyder's upcoming "Superman" reboot.

Amy Adams to Play Lois Lane in Superman Movie (That Zack Snyder Is ...
Ms. Adams, a three-time Academy Award nominee, will play the intrepid Daily Planet reporter for Mr. Snyder, the director of "Sucker Punch."

Amy Adams Is The New Lois Lane! - Starpulse.com
Oscar nominee Amy Adams will steal the heart of new Superman Henry Cavill after landing the role of Lois Lane in the upcoming reboot of the comic book franchise. The Fighter star learned she would...

Amy Adams brings experience, and a modern spin, to Lois Lane in ...
My colleague Geoff Boucher broke the news earlier today that Amy Adams will play Lois Lane in "Superman: Man of Steel," Zack Snyder's reboot of the superhero franchise. Among other things, the news represents a departure from some of ...

Amy Adams Cast as Lois Lane in Zack Snyder's 'Superman ...
Amy Adams has landed the iconic role of journalist Lois Lane in the upcoming Superman reboot from Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures. Adams joins Henry Cavill, Diane Lane and Kevin Costner on the production, which will be directed by ...

Amy Adams Cast as Lois Lane in Superman - Movies, TV & Music ...
The Oscar-nominated actress will play Clark Kent's best gal in reboot.

Blog@Newsarama » Blog Archive » Amy Adams is Lois Lane in Zack ...
The Los Angeles Times is reporting that Amy Adams, a recent Oscar nominee for The Fighter and star of 2007 revisionist fairy tale Enchanted, has been cast as Lois Lane in director Zack Snyder's forthcoming Superman film. ...

Zack Snyder Chooses Amy Adams To Play Lois Lane in 'Superman ...
Amy Adams will be great as long as she steps up the s#x appeal. Since as we all know Lois Lane can very easily be a turn off depending on how she is portrayed. She will need the support of the Director, costume designer and studio to ...

Amy Adams to Play Lois Lane in Zack Snyder's 'Superman' - The ...
So far Zack Snyder's 'Superman' movie is known as being the film that likes to break big casting news on Sunday. Not long after the final box office.

Did Dicky Eklund really knock down Sugar?
Hiya! Hopefully someone with some hair know-how can give me some guidance on this. Ok, my natural hair color is kind of a light brown. For about a year, I had been dying it blonde. Not a bleach blonde, but a nice light golden blonde such as this:http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/wcsstore/LloydsPharmacyScripts/images/catalog/otcMed/3253911_l.jpgNow, two months ago I dyed my hair a brunette color, like kind of a chocolate brown, just for fun. It wasn't a permanent color this time, it was meant to wash out in 24 washes. Since then the color has faded to a light auburn sort of color like this:http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/VP2Wv8gB7Sd/Vanity+Fair+Oscar+Party+Hosted+Graydon+Carter/46ojksfNjk1/Amy+AdamsNow, it's a nice color right now, but I think I will want to go back to blonde at some point. However, I tried dying it with the blonde dye that I used to use, the golden blonde, but it did absolutely nothing. My hair looked practically the same afterwards, with maybe a bit of a blonde sheen over top of that auburn color. What I am wondering is, has the dark hair die somehow sunken in and penetrated my hair, so that I will need to bleach it out before I can go back to a blonde shade again? And if so, how should I go about doing that?I thought of maybe bleaching my hair platinum blond, and then putting the golden blond hair dye on. However, I am a bit scared to do that because I have heard horror stories about bleaching your hair and having it go all dry and yucky and falling out. I saw a product on TV called Color Zap (http://amzn.to/hPLDgR) which is supposed to gently remove the hair color from your hair. However, I looked for it at ASDA and Tesco but they didn't sell it. :( Has anyone used it? Anyways, that's my story so if anyone has any advice/experience with this it would be much appreciated. Thanks!


Hair Dye Help - Your Advice Please!?
http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt63/daemons666/AmyAdams.jpg..alos i have darkish eyebrows, should i dye them too or just leave them? .. i know red is ahard color to pull of but ive been dying my hair redish shades and everyone agrees it looks preety good, i just want to know what color amy adams hair is. thanks (:


what hair color is this?
i dont know if hot is the right word maybe super cute


is amy adams hot. im not a lesbian but...you know.?
i just want to know opinions on everybodys favorite moments and charactersmoments:paige and alex fall for eachotherjt steals drugs and O.Dsschool shootingadam's secret as an FtM is revealedalex punches amy ( gonorrhea outbreak)Jt is killedalex becomes a stripperjane remebers her sexual abusefiona is abusedadam beats up fitzellie cutsCraig is abused by dadfiona kisses her brotherspinner and holly j are captivepaige is rapedCharacters:1.) Alex2.) Adam3.) Ellie4.)jay5.) Paige6.)holly j7.)spinner8.) Jane9.) Marco10.) Fiona


best moments/characters in degrassi?
Right, tomorrow, I'm doing the Welsh 'young musicians award' and I was wondering how likely I am to win? My school has never had a pupil that has won the award and I want to do my school proud. According to my family I sound like a mix between Amy Adams (Enchanted-disney film) and the person who sings the origingal 'Part of your world' from Disney's 'the little mermaid'. That's also the song I'm singing too. I want to do everyone proud, but how likely am I to get through? I'm up again all musicians, not only singers, but if I win out of the singers, I'll get £50 too :)


How likely am I to win?
Every year, something happens at the Oscars that is just totally and utterly trashy. This year, I think it was Amy Adams (I might be wrong) who dropped an F Bomb while accepting an award for Best Supporting Actress or something (It was a pretty big award) But it's like, you're standing in a dress that costs more than my house, do you think perhaps you could refrain from vulgarity and give a decent speech?Does anyone agree?I'm more than likely over reacting. But, these people are made out to be larger than life, and people talk about them like they're Gods, but people can't realize that these "celebrities" are humans. I certainly don't watch the Oscars to hear the F Bomb dropped. I watch to see what movies were considered "the year's best" by the Academy. ...maybe that's just me.Ah, Melissa Leo! That was her name.


Am I the only person who thinks that the Oscars should be a classy event?



Does Actress Amy Adams have a sister named Kat or Kathryn?
I naturally have strawberry blonde hair. I have went to 5 different hair salons trying to achieve this color and I'm starting to think it is impossible. My hair always turns out way darker and redder than the picture. I end up looking more like Desperate Housewives' Marcia Cross. What formula would you use to get this color? http://www.hairstyleslog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/amy_adams.jpg


What formula should a hair stylist use to get this color? I've been trying for YEARS!!!?



Would you like to put it into Amy Adams rear end?
Who would you rather plow,Lesliehttp://connect.in.com/leslie-bibb/photos-172723-20357789.htmlAmyhttp://www.enchanted-movie.com/amy-adams.htmlBetter link for Leslie Bibb.http://bestcollection.co.cc/leslie-bibb-wallpapers I do not know what was up with the other one.


No comments: